A heat press is a machine that allows you to print decals on baseball caps, t-Shirt, and mugs. There are various designs, there is the clamshell design, in which you have to have the platen lowered just so you can melt the decal onto the T-shirt. There is the swing away type, where you are given more precision in printing on the t-shirt or perhaps material since it varies. In addition, there are the draw design presses, in which the item is slid into the press. This is more like the safest of all the design aforementioned, in the sense that you will be exposed to the press heating elements. Just so that you can have a detailed review of the different heat press types, it is advised that you visit this link.
Below you will find a review of some of the best cheap heat press for sale on Amazon.
The Promo Heat 15 x 15 Heat Press
Majority of the heat presses really have that chunky look, thus making it worthy to mention that this is one is much sleeker. The machine works well and it provides various benefits just as the heat press mention previously. These include:
- Very competitive in price
- Their machines come with 12 months limited product warranty
- It is nothing but the heat press machines that are on sale. This is because this is not one of the many products that they are listed for sale and which may or may not mean a lot to you.
- Their machine has been reviewed by top Professionals in the industry, and so far none of the ratings have been 4 stars at as the time when this article was written
- Promo heat has a website that includes all of their contact details.
The ePhotoInc 15 x 15 Heat Press
This machine is quite similar to the Fancierstudio and Power Press machines, but it is obviously sold through a different seller another brand name. ePhotoInc is obviously doing an excellent job, in our opinion, in the sense that they have an excellent star rating with most of the satisfied customers.